Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A yellow ladybug!





Yellow ladybug spotted on the spinach plant in my little balcony garden


Aha - It's my lucky Wednesday! I spotted this yellow ladybug on my spinach plant when I made my daily visit to my little garden in my balcony. My first reaction? Grab my phone and took a photo of this beautiful little insect! I do not know where or how it came into my garden, as I am staying in a high-rise building (24th floor!). The last time I saw a lady bug (red one) was one year back when I was in Avignon. I don't know why but it excites me whenever I see a ladybug, probably it looks so cute with its vibrant color that makes my mood happy. How this beautiful little insect makes me recall my childhood memories where I could spot ladybug easily back then.
I hope more ladybugs will come visit my little garden... hehe, I believe they are good natural pest controllers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment