The past two days, I made a little after-work detour… to the Bazaar Ramadhan at TTDI 🌙
I thought, “Why not make one last visit before the Ramadhan month ends?” So I did a quick search for the nearest bazaar to my office, and guess what? The one along Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3 in TTDI is just 5 minutes away from my office. How did I not know this earlier?! 😅
By the time I reached, it was around 6.20pm, and it had started to drizzle. But honestly, that didn’t stop anyone. The place was still buzzing - people holding umbrellas, queuing patiently, all on the same mission: good food for buka puasa!
Food-wise, I’d say the variety was pretty decent. Compared to other bazaars I’ve been to, the prices here are slightly higher (The one in Serdang still wins in my heart). But overall, no complaints. The food was satisfying, and that’s what matters, right?
So here’s what I brought home… already plated and ready to makan 😋ngap ngap ngap ..!
Ikan kembung bakar (RM7.00)
Ayam percik (RM5.00)
I have to say… I loveeee the sambal for the ikan bakar. Spicy, rich, and just hits the spot!
Nasi briyani ayam masak merah (RM7.00)
And that my super dinner… Little adventure, unplanned but totally satisfying!


No comments:
Post a Comment